Trane’s quietest and most precise HVAC comfort experience
- Put your comfort on cruise control – The variable speed systems maintain a consistent temperature with maximum efficiency by automatically making minor, continuous adjustments all day long and all night long
- The result: Efficient, affordable and reliable comfort like you have never seen before
- Variable speed is not new technology for Trane, it’s technology perfected – a system that intuitively adjusts to changing heating and cooling needs, working only as hard as it has to and often at lower, more efficient and quieter speeds
- Save an average of up to $564 on energy costs each year
What does the Variable Speed System actually do?
- Trane TruComfort technology builds on the tradition of reliability and innovation offering:
- Consistent, efficient, precise comfort at very low sound levels – TruComfort heat pumps are able to slow fan speeds down as outdoor temperatures drop to reduce cold spots and use of supplemental heat
- Superior whole – house air filtration when used with Trane CleanEffects – The more consistent and constant airflow of a Trane TruComfort Variable speed system maximizes the advantages of CleanEffects for the ultimate whole house air cleaning solution
- Next level humidity control for ultimate comfort and efficiency – circulating air around the clock to keep your home’s humidity levels at a minimum. Reducing humidity levels will allow you to adjust your system to a more efficient setting, while you enjoy improved comfort
- Trane Reliability – For 100 years, Trane has built a legacy of providing comfort systems like no other, featuring uncompromising quality, innovation and reliability. People view Trane equipment as the most reliable and the longest lasting in the industry. The variable speed system creates a whole new level of Trane reliability and consistency that you feel in the air around you and see in month to month energy savings.